130 Winns Road
Cygnet, Tasmania 7112
Phone: Posie, Kate or Andrew on 0466 790 142
Comments or questions
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as speedily as we can
Meanwhile - some FAQs are:
- Q: Can we book for one night only?
- A: Unfortunately, no. We have a three (3) night stay policy at Frenchman's River.
- Q: Can children stay at Frenchman's River?
- A: Our accommodation is designed for adults, rather than families; we're a working cattle farm, and we're concerned about children's safety on the property.
- Q: Can I pay using a credit card*?
- A: Yes, you can. MasterCard and Visa cards are welcome, and there is also an EFT facility available. (*2% surcharge applies for credit card bookings.)
- Q: Can I smoke at Frenchman's River?
- A: You are welcome to smoke outside both houses, but smoking inside is not permitted by law.